Saturday, March 14, 2009

March

March has brought us much needed rain and too much cold when it isn't raining.

We have had a sad month. The son of a friend passed away at age 34 and our friend Bob Sola passed away a week later. They had family and friends who will keep them alive in their memories.

Larry continues preparing income taxes at the senior center.

We made a quick trip to Sacramento to look at an enclosed trailer. It looked so good Larry purchased it...and it currently resides at Steve & Jo's place.

While we were in Sacramento we stopped for a short visit with Aunt Rosemary.

I have been doing lots of reading (the road to the library is well worn). I have also been sewing different things - fabric baskets, vests, cosmetic bags, three cornered zippered bags, insulated GPS covers, and a wallet with a clear plastic outer pocket.

My new mini computer now has Skype installed. I'm looking forward to using it!

Best of all is the Wii and Wii Fit....I LOVE IT. It's lots fun and I'm getting a good workout at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment